Osama Balasim Ahmed
Mechanical Engineering Department
"- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering / General since 2002
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering / Thermal Power since 2005
- Ph. D. in Mechanical Engineering / Thermal Power since 2017
- Over than 13 years’ experience of university teaching many subjects including:
-- Engineering and Numerical Analysis, 3rd class
-- Numerical Analysis with MATLAB, 3rd class
-- Air Conditioning Engineering Tutorial, 4th class
-- Engineering Drawing Tutorial, 1st class
- Mechanical Engineering Laboratories including: Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Gas Dynamics, Engineering Mechanics, Electrical, Vibration. "
"2002 - B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering/ General from Mechanical Engineering Department / Al- Nahrain University – Baghdad - IRAQ.
2005 - M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering /Thermal Power from Mechanical Engineering Department / Al-Nahrain University – Baghdad - IRAQ.
2017 - Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering /Thermal Power from Mechanical Engineering Department / University of Technology – Baghdad - IRAQ.
Heat Transfer, Heat Exchangers, CFD Simulation, Computational Fluid Dynamics.
"Engineering and Numerical Analysis.
Numerical Analysis with MATLAB.
"• Certificate of Attendance,"" Maximize Revenue by the Art of Selling & Marketing
Workshop"", United Skills/Business Skills Development and Consulting, JORDAN, 2006.
• TOFEL ITP Certificate, 2010.
• IC3 Certificate/Information Technology Center/ University of Technology – Baghdad – IRAQ, 2010.
• Certificate of Attendance, "" INTERNET "" / Al-Nahrain Center, Baghdad-IRAQ, 2004.